1 min read
App insights: Gain insights into the performance of your app
If your app's Analytics events layer is connected to Firebase, metrics like sessions and purchases made by your users are collected by Poq for helpful processing to aid your marketing and financial reports.
Every event is processed by Poq each trading week and calendar month and made available to you in App insights, a tool in App Manager that provides insightful metrics on your app's performance such as conversion rate, revenue share between app and mobile web, total time in app per user and funnels measuring drop outs at each stage of the shopping journey.
Event data from Firebase is imported into Google's BigQuery platform for data warehousing, allowing Poq to run advanced processing on the aggregate of events in a week or month.
To be able to compare app metrics with analytics data from your e-commerce website, you must grant Poq permissions to read reports in your Google Analytics view.
For comparable results, the view should report all data for your website in the same regions that your app is available in.
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property and view for your e-commerce website.
- In the View column, click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address belonging to the Poq service account:firstname.lastname@example.org
Read & Analyzeto grant Poq view permission.
- Click Add.
The final step is to enable the Google Analytics integration in the Poq App Manager.
- In your Google Analytics Admin, navigate to the property containing the view you added the Poq service account to.
- In the View column, click View settings.
- Under Basic Settings, copy the View ID number to your clipboard.
- Go to the Poq App Manager.
- Edit the Google Analytics integration in the Config tool.
- Paste the View ID into the View ID field.
- Toggle the switch at the bottom left of the form to the on position to enable the integration.
- Click Save.