1 min read
How to raise an issue with support
This guideline is to explain what the best and most efficient way is of raising a live app issue to support. Whether you notice an issue or a client raises it to you, a ticket should be created with Support so all communication can be tracked through Zendesk. This also helps the Support team understand the issues quickly and with all the information provided, issues can be resolved quickly.
For efficient ticket handling, please provide us with as much detail as possible when raising bugs. Go through the Zendesk Portal: https://support.poqcommerce.com
As standard, always add:
- Detailed steps to reproduce e.g. Clicked A (filters), Clicked B (blue), Removed (price higher than 100)
- If it is an SDK issue, please include the code that makes use of the SDK, stack trace, or crash report.
- If it is an API issue, please include cURL request that reproduces the issue.
- Add any other technical information that might be helpful to reproduce or understand the issue.
- What happened? e.g. Showed product X (red product was displayed)
- If it is an SDK issue, please include the return value from the method.
- If it is an API issue, please include the API response.
- What is the expected behaviour? (non-blue products should not be displayed)
- If it is an API issue, please include the expected API response.
For raising app bugs please add:
- If it is an app behaviour issue, please include the steps and a video if possible.
- Environment (DEV, Staging or Production)
- Platform and Version (Android KitKat, iOS 10)
- Build version (e.g 7.0.4)
- Device (Samsung, Apple)
- Connection method (Wi-Fi, 4G)
Wherever possible, please add additional information such as screenshots, charles logs, error messages, lines of code, and stack traces.
When referring to a banner, image, product or product category add:
- CMS link
- Full name of the banner, image, product or product category
- Feed information for the product (SKUs, Product Codes)