ArchitectureLast Updated - Platform 22.0.0 - SDK 17.0.0
Use these docs to find and understand common customisation patterns and API.
The iOS SDK is a collection of frameworks which can roughly categorised into the following:
- The Foundation framework containing core features, patterns, and plug points.
- Client frameworks containing the domain and data layers for features.
- Feature frameworks containing the presentation layers of features.
- Integration frameworks wrapping third-party frameworks for easy implementation.
The SDK follows a layered architecture using Redux for presentation. Frameworks are roughly categorised into either 'client' frameworks that contain the domain and data layers, or 'feature' frameworks that contain the presentation layer (UI) using data from the 'client' frameworks.
PoqFoundation framework contains the core features, interfaces, patterns and plug points that all other frameworks are built on.
These mechanisms and systems are the key customisation points of the PoqSDK.
- Developer Mode
- Environments (Config File)
Poq functions both as a SaaS platform and as an agency for client apps on top of our platform. Over the years we have fine-tuned ways of working to run more efficiently.