1 min read
Get StartedLast Updated - Platform 21.0.0 - SDK 16.0.0
To start using the PoqSDK, you will need access to our private GitHub repositories.
To simplify setup and development we have developed a set of utilities using Fastlane. If you only want to use Swift Package Manager then follow the manual setup documentation.
- Optional: Ensure you are using a Ruby version manager. We recommend
rbenvwhich is simple to set up. This avoids OS complications such as having to redo this set up after major OS updates.
- Ensure you have Fastlane installed on your system using their documentation.
If you are a new developer starting on an existing Poq provisioned app then follow these steps to get started.
Apps that are provisioned using Fastlane and PoqTooling will have
- Clone your apps repository locally and open the directory in finder.
- Run the
GenerateProject.commandfile by double tapping on it (or via terminal).
Every time you change branches, close Xcode then run this command to pick up new files.
- If the terminal asks you to enter the certificate repository passphrase then seek another developer to share this with you. The terminal can be closed at this point to skip this.
- If the project uses CocoaPods you can open the
xcworkspace, otherwise open the
- Wait for Xcode to checkout the SPM dependencies that were specified in the
You are ready to work on the app.
We provide Fastlane developer tooling to simplify the creation of new apps and the overall developer experience. To create new apps use the provisioning command from PoqTooling.